Hepburn at Hepburn
Luxury Spa Villas
Inside Hepburn at Hepburn’s luxury one-bedroom villas designed by David Edelman, the elegant, welcoming interiors share centre stage with views of the landscape gardens and surrounding bushland.
All Villas include a sleek glass-walled bathroom with spa-bath. The fully equipped kitchen has a marble benchtop, mirrored splashback, concealed refrigerator and dishwasher and Miele convection oven. The villas are also fitted with gas fireplaces, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, CD/DVD players with iPod docks and a second TV in the bedroom. The built-in sound system includes a speaker above the spa bath.
Two colour palettes are on show: one dramatic and warm, with nero marquina marble, deep red rugs and sofa, and dark timber; the other fresh and invigorating, with silver travertine marble, deep green, crisp white, and oak timber finishes. Whether you choose to leave your villa and walk across the road to the Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa or let Hepburn at Hepburn be your private sanctuary, it will be a rejuvenating experience.
Enjoy a meal and glass of wine on your private deck overlooking the forest. Follow the walking tracks into the forest and experience the surrounding tranquillity.
Designed and developed in 2010 by award winning architect David Edelman, these spacious, one bedroom villas offer every conceivable luxury for those seeking the best accommodation Hepburn Springs has to offer. Hepburn at Hepburn villas provide the most stylish and sophisticated accommodation the Daylesford area.
Luxury Spa Villa Features:
- Luxury furnishings by Space & Luke
- King sized bed
- Gas Fireplace
- Heating / Air conditioning
- Kitchen facilities with marble benchtops
- Miele appliances
- Double Spa bath in natural marble
- 42 inch flat screen TV
- Built-in premium sound system
- Private tranquil garden setting
- Secluded north facing deck overlooking the forest
- Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa retreat - within 5min walk
- Mineral Springs - Drinking Water Pumps - within 5min walk
- Bush Walking Tracks, long & short walks - within 5min walk
- Only 3km to Daylesford, a great town with restaurants,
cafes, boutiques, galleries & shopping